Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Yoga at Lululemon FOR FREE!

Lululemon, the athletic clothing store, on Halsted in Chicago provides FREE yoga classes every Sunday at 10:00 am.  Yes!  For free!!



I'm not sure if it's the same teacher every Sunday, but it's well worth the time to go.  I love the class and the teacher I had was excellent.  It was a lot of lunges and planks.  So it was the best of challenges for me since those are what I need work on. 

I haven't gone the last couple weeks because of the holiday and being busy.  I plan on starting to go again this Sunday.  

I'm not sure if any other location offers yoga, but it doesn't hurt to call and ask.  This just happens to be a location near me.  Take advantage of what's free in your neighborhood.

"Keep Moving Forward"

No comments:

Post a Comment