Saturday, December 13, 2014

Be Grateful

This past week, I have been grateful for the following...

Dec 7 - I am grateful for a wonderful day of free yoga, Lush, and an Ava Anderson party hosted by my friend Reba.  I learned a lot and had a lovely nourishing and healthy day.


I went to the Lululemon on Halsted.  They have a free yoga class every Sunday morning at 10am.



Ava Anderson has wonderful non-toxic products.  They all smell wonderful, even the cleaning supplies.  This is a wonderful company and well worth it to look at their website.

 Dec 8 - I am grateful for doing pure barre exercises as I watched Once Upon a Time.  I'm awesome!  I'm slowly getting stronger.  I'm grateful for being happy.


Dec 9 - I am grateful for time on the phone with my friend, Carol.


We haven't talked in a long time.  So it was so great to catch up.

What are you grateful for today?

"Keep Moving Forward"

No comments:

Post a Comment