Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Visit to Lush


After yoga last Sunday, I went to Lush to browse around.  I ended up making my first purchase!!


I got the Stepping Stone.  I love how it looks like a foot!  I broke it up into a million pieces.  It doesn't take a lot to cover your foot.  It makes your skin so soft.


I also got the Sugar Scrub.  This also makes your skin soft. 


I finally got my Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter.  I love this product!  It's the only one that works wonders on my gross dancer's feet.  It softens my calluses and softens the skin.  It also does wonders for the hands.  I've been told it also helps prevent wind burn on your face, softens the lips, and can smooth down fly-aways in your hair.


I got samples of two face cleansers: Herbalism and Angels on Bareskin.  I love Herbalism.  I had never tried Angels on Bareskin before.  It's wonderful.  I love it.  I do like the smell of Herbalism better but both do wonders on the skin.  I love both.


My bag is so festive!

I absolutely love Lush.  It has to be my favorite store.  I could have easily bought more but I didn't want to get too much.  I decided to focus on my feet since that's what needs improvement the most.

"Keep Moving Forward"

No comments:

Post a Comment