Sunday, December 28, 2014

Christmas Week Gratefulness

I am a day late on this post.  My parents were visiting all week and I stayed with them at their hotel. I was able to complete all four of my other posts in advance, but I didn't have my computer yesterday to post this one on time.

I am so grateful that I had a whole week with my parents for the holiday.  I missed seeing the rest of my family, but hopefully I can go visit sooner than next Christmas.

I am grateful for...

Dec 21 - I am grateful that I had time with my guy for a short time this morning.  I am grateful that my parents are here!  I am grateful for us to continue the tradition of going to Christkindlmarket. What a lovely day to kick off Christmas week.


Dec 25 - I am grateful for a wonderful Christmas.  I am grateful for wonderful presents that I didn't even expect to receive.  I already got an amazing gift from my parents.  I was surprised to get anything.  I'm grateful for a relaxing Christmas with good food, mimosas, and movies.


Dec 27 - I am grateful for my guy.  He came out to breakfast with me and my parents.  Him and my mom even talked more.  I am grateful for a day with my parents that included the TV museum, shopping, and art.  Relaxing and fun.


Be grateful for what you have in your life. Be present and live in the moment.

"Keep Moving Forward"

2 comments:

  1. While your mother had a migraine, sore shoulder and slept for four hours LOL. It was nice and relaxing!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was unfortunate. If you didn't have a migraine, you and I could've done art or played games or both.

      Delete