Saturday, December 20, 2014

I am Grateful

This week I have been grateful for...

Dec 15 - I am grateful that I work for a company who doesn't make me feel guilty for being sick.

(This one is a big one.  I worked in food for years and they would always guilt trip you for missing work.  They would always say, "Are you SURE you can't come in?" and I would respond, "No...I barely am leaving the bathroom.  I'm throwing up."  I never call out unless I am physically sick.  I've been forced to come in with a bad stomach and it takes everything I have not to throw up on anything.  I'm glad I no longer have to worry about that.)

Dec 16 - I am grateful for a wonderful night with Sebastian [my boyfriend] celebrating our Christmas since we won't be together on the actual holiday.  He got me a pickle ornament!  He is so thoughtful and loving.  I love him so much.


Dec 20 - I am grateful for working a full day, making a new friend and for my Christmas wreath [that smells amazing].



"Keep Moving Forward"

No comments:

Post a Comment