Saturday, November 29, 2014

Thanksgiving Week Grateful Posts

Nov 23 - I am grateful that I got to see Side Show and to see my very talented best friend/sister, Jordanna James, in her Broadway debut!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Side Show was absolutely fantastic! I loved the story, the characters, the costumes. I was jumping out of my seat in excitement to see Jordanna on that stage. It's a dream come true!
My mom was crying the whole time. I kept it together. But when Jake sang You Should Be Loved....it broke my heart and I was sobbing! I love his voice. What a talent!
From beginning to end, this show has your attention. Breathtaking.
Jordanna, I am beyond proud of you! You are living your dream! I cannot find the words to tell you how proud I am! I love you!




Nov 24 - I am grateful for my wonderful trip over the weekend!! What a great Christmas gift!!! Not only did I get to see Jordanna in her Broadway debut in Side Show, but also got to see my grandma, my aunt Bessie and Carol!!
And my last stop....I finally met the beautiful new member of our family, Zoey!! I finally got my Zoey picture! 
Thank you mom and dad for this wonderful gift! I love you so much! 





Nov 27 - I am grateful for my family and my friends. They are my world. You all support me when I need it and always send love my way. I strive to show you all the same love and support. I miss all those who I cannot see often. You are always in my heart and in my prayers. I am also grateful for my guy. I cannot put into words how much he means to me.
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. 

"Keep Moving Forward"

No comments:

Post a Comment