Saturday, November 8, 2014

What I'm Grateful For

Last year, I accepted a challenge to post what I'm grateful for every day during the month of November.  After completing the challenge, I realized that it helped me be more positive and look at my life in a different way.  I enjoyed my life more and felt myself become happier.  So I decided to keep the challenge going.  November 1, 2014 marked one year of grateful posts.  I felt very accomplished.  I am happy, positive and truly am grateful for my life.  I cannot imagine ceasing the posts.

I am currently posting what I'm grateful for on Facebook.  However, I am continuing it only for the month of November in preparation of Thanksgiving.  I will then switch to writing what I'm grateful for daily in a notebook.  I will then pick three of my favorites and post them on here.

I think it's important to find something to be grateful for even on the most challenging of days.

My favorites from this past week:

November 2 - I am grateful for my guy.  He made my birthday wonderful.  Plans kinda went awry because of the weather (it snowed!) but he improvised and made it a great celebration.


My boyfriend, Sebastian, and Me

November 4 - I am grateful for the laugh I just had from the following picture my mom sent me on Pinterest.  I was laughing for like ten minutes!  I was crying from laughing so hard!  Haha!



November 8 - I am grateful for a great time last night with a friend and for also gaining a great contact.  I'm looking forward to the opportunities that are coming my way!   =)

What are you grateful for today?

"Keep Moving Forward"

No comments:

Post a Comment