Saturday, November 15, 2014

What I'm Grateful For

These were my favorite grateful posts on Facebook during this week.

Nov 9 - I am grateful that I'm able to workout anywhere for free. I started using the stairs in my building as part of my workout. My thighs are burning! But..."I'm the stair master. I've mastered the stairs. I wish I had a step right here, I could step right here and here and here and step all over it."

Nov 14 - I am grateful I am almost done with Christmas gifts! Just need to get my parents something and I'm done! I love being done before Thanksgiving! Now I can just enjoy the holidays.




Nov 15 - I am grateful for a wonderful day spent with a friend, Heidi. I'm super excited about starting my wreck it journal which she introduced me!


People get extremely creative with Wreck This Journals.  I'm really excited to see what I can do with one.

What are you grateful for?

"Keep Moving Forward"

No comments:

Post a Comment