Monday, November 24, 2014

Exercise: Back Exercises to Reduce Pain

In my life, so far, I have mostly had active jobs.  I've worked in food and usually was standing for eight hour shifts.  It never bothered me.  My feet may be sore by the end of the day, but that was about it.  Now I'm doing a data entry job where I sit for nearly eight hours.  It's killing my back.  So I found some exercises I'm going to start doing daily starting tomorrow.

I found these through Pinterest where it linked to The 8 Minute Better Back Workout.

Bridge Pose

Butterfly Pose


Cat-Cow Variation


Cobra Leg Lift


Extended Leg Pose

I hope these improve my back pain dramatically.  I'll do these along with a regular workout: yoga, PiYo, kickboxing, etc. 

It's important to take care of yourself.  Listen to your body.  Do what is necessary to keep it healthy.

What can you do for yourself this week?

"Keep Moving Forward"

No comments:

Post a Comment