Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Food: Peppermint Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows

I went shopping at Whole Foods the other day.  I only had about four things on my list.  I walked out with a couple more!  They were advertising WestSoy Chocolate Peppermint Stick soy milk and Dandies marshmallows.  Both are vegan.

You're able to drink the soy milk cold, but it's DELICIOUS as hot chocolate!  Especially if you had Dandies marshmallows.




I've never tried the marshmallows before.  They are fantastic!  I like them even better than dairy marshmallows!!  I think summer will bring vegan s'mores!!

This drink is wonderful.  Especially on a cold night.  It's already below 25 degrees in Chicago (the other day, below 15!).  So I've been thinking about warm drinks and soup.  

I recommend everyone to give this a try!

"Keep Moving Forward"

No comments:

Post a Comment