Thursday, November 27, 2014

Quick Snack on the Go

Over the weekend, I traveled to Connecticut as my Christmas gift from my parents to see my best friend in her Broadway debut of Side Show!!  When I got to the airport for my flight home, I just wanted a snack.  I wasn't very hungry since it was still in the afternoon.

I stopped at the store there and picked up Teddy Grahams, which were mixed flavors of chocolatey chip and chocolate, and Bark Thins: Chocolate Mint.



I love Teddy Grahams, but I don't buy them often.  I think the last time I even had them was years ago.  I never tried Bark Thins before.  They are delicious!  I love chocolate and mint.  It took me a couple days to actually finish both since there's a lot in a bag.  But they're good and I don't like keeping foods like this in my home since I'll sit and eat them.

What do you eat on the go when you're in a bind?

"Keep Moving Forward"

No comments:

Post a Comment