Friday, May 29, 2015

Rain: A Tribute to the Beatles

My dad got me a ticket to go see Rain: A Tribute to the Beatles as a gift. I heard good things about the show but it wasn't on the top of my list for shows to see. My parents had gone to see it and they both loved it. I wasn't sure what to expect. I thought it might be similar to Jersey Boys or Million Dollar Quartet where it has a concert feel but at the same time has a story incorporated.

The show ended up being like a concert. It was very entertaining. The actors were extremely talented and sounded just like the Beatles. I enjoyed the second act a lot better than the first. I especially loved Let it Be and Hey Jude. The audience was wonderful. They were very into it and it was obvious that the actors were getting energy from us. It's always fun when everyone is having a good time.





What have you done this week? Anything fun?

"Keep Moving Forward"

No comments:

Post a Comment