Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Mamma Chia

The other day I went shopping at Whole Foods.  What I love about that store is the occasional product tasting.  You can try various brands of products for free!

Mamma Chia was set up at the store giving out samples.  I could have tried all the flavors, but I decided to try two.  I love chia seeds, but I've been scared to try this product and recipes like last week's chia pudding because of how it looks.  I decided to try the Blackberry Hibiscus first.  It was tasty.  The texture is a little weird.  It's kinda like lumpy jello before it hardens.  I also tried the Strawberry Lemonade.  OH MY GOODNESS IS THAT DELICIOUS!  Now if you try this product, you might prefer a different flavor but I'm prone to the tart flavors.


Strawberry Lemonade is definitely my favorite.  I ended up buying two.


What are you scared to try?

Go on an adventure and try something new!

"Keep Moving Forward"


No comments:

Post a Comment