Thursday, May 14, 2015

Chia Pudding

I normally don't post recipes that I haven't tried yet.  But I've been curious about chia pudding.  Have any of you tried it?

I've read an article that healthy chefs crave it.  That it's a great way to start your day or even have as a dessert.

I love chia seeds.  The look of chia pudding puts me off.  But as I learned as I've changed my diet, looks don't always mean it tastes horrible.


However, the pudding above looks pretty delicious.  Especially with the fresh fruit.

A simple chia pudding is as follows:

1/3 cup chia seeds
1 1/2 cups milk (almond, soy, coconut)
2 tbsp sweetener (honey, maple, agave)
1/2 tsp vanilla extract

Leave in the refrigerator for a couple hours (at least).

You can play with varieties by adding fresh fruit, jam, and other mixtures of flavors.

I might have to try this this week.

Have you taken any food risks in order to aid your health?

"Keep Moving Forward"

No comments:

Post a Comment