Saturday, May 23, 2015

Circuit Training

Last Saturday, I went to a group circuit training class.  I signed up for it through a meetup.com group. I'm hoping to meet new people and make friends. 

The class was a good price.  There were only five of us including the trainer. I liked the small group atmosphere.  It was a great set-up as well.  I loved the variety of the workout.


I had never used weights as part of my workout before.  It was wonderful.  I was so sore the next day, but it was well worth it. I have been in a workout rut. I'd workout here and there but I haven't been extremely driven.  I needed a push in the right direction. I knew that joining a meetup where I can socialize and get a good workout in would benefit me.


Since last Saturday, I have eaten healthier, made better choices and exercised more. I think I've felt more accountable. I'm meeting with a group and am motivated to be in the best shape I can be. 

I had a goal to workout three times this week.  I accomplished this goal. I did circuit training, did my elliptical for twenty minutes, and played a dance game on my Kinect.  It's a start. I'm the type of person who gets addicted to exercise once I get the ball rolling.  I feel like the ball has been put into motion. I look forward to the next circuit training class.

Have you tried a new workout lately?

"Keep Moving Forward"


No comments:

Post a Comment