Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Challenge for May

As I've mentioned in previous posts, I am in a weight loss support group with my mom, my aunt and my aunt's friend.  We email each other every Friday to check in and see where we are on our weight loss journey.  

Last Friday, my mom suggested that we each push each other with both a food and an exercise challenge.  We all agreed.  So my mom and my aunt decided on the challenge for May.

For the month of May, we will not consume sugar or artificial sweeteners.  The only sugar intake we are allowed will be from the natural sugars in fruit.  And we will complete the challenge below.

So far it's not difficult.  My workout is only taking half an hour to forty five minutes.  It's simple and straight-forward.  I don't consume as much sugar as I thought.  Most of what I consume is in chocolate, wine, and sugar I add to coffee.  As of this moment, I'm not complaining and I feel great.  


What challenges can you accomplish this month?

"Keep Moving Forward"

No comments:

Post a Comment