Sunday, June 21, 2015

Apologies

I have not been posting in almost a month! I didn't realize so much time had passed! I've been busy with end of school year stuff and looking for a summer job. I don't know about any of you, but I've also been experiencing horrible sinus symptoms! My nose would be stuffy, I barely could breathe, and working out just made that worse. During the last two weeks I just felt horrible from sinuses and lazy. My workouts were non-existent.

I am turning things around. I'm working on a project that's fitness related. I'm just not ready to go into details yet. I've been more focused on my diet the last couple days and have been working out too. I feel fantastic. Night and day different from just two days ago.



Life comes with many obstacles. It's up to you how you handle it. I choose to handle life as it comes and look at the world with a positive light. When I fail or haven't been doing what I want (the parts of my life that make me happy), I make a decision to stop. I stop, stand up, and do what makes me happy. In this case, I've been feeling lazy, fat and like I was letting my life pass by. I made the decision to stop and be active in my life once again.

I will be starting posts again soon.

What are you doing to be active in your life?

"Keep Moving Forward"

No comments:

Post a Comment