Saturday, January 3, 2015

New Year's Week Gratefulness

Heading into a new year is a great time to think about what you're grateful for.  My entry for December 31 is a bit long but I looked back over 2014 and what I am most grateful for and then I moved forward in writing what I was grateful for on a daily basis.

Dec 31 - I am grateful for this year.  I learned a lot about myself.  I learned I was strong enough to heal from heart break, that I can forgive, and can let love back into my life.  I am grateful that I gave Sebastian [my boyfriend] a second chance.  He has been wonderful.  We needed a lot of work and TLC, but in the end it worked itself out because we love each other.  I am grateful for my job.  It was a tough year with jobs, but this one allowed me to catch up with bills and to pay majority of my bills off.  I am grateful that I have found amazing ways to be better with my money and am grateful that I have put a lot into affect already.  I am grateful for therapy, for all it helped me to do and to find and for all the tools it gave me.  I am also grateful for being ready to end therapy [after almost two years].  I feel strong, healthy and happy.  I am grateful for my friends, family and my life.  I feel fortunate.  I am ready to see what 2015 brings.


Jan 2 - I am grateful for standing up for myself today.  I am grateful for taking care of myself by de-stressing in every [healthy] way I can.

Jan 3 - I am grateful for finding everything I need for DIY projects (that will save me money in the long run), making a list of supplies, and calculating how much I'd need to save in order to pay out of pocket.  I will save money this year.  I am also grateful that I will have extra time with my guy tonight.

"Keep Moving Forward"

No comments:

Post a Comment