Saturday, January 24, 2015

Grateful

I've been working a lot this week and forgot to post a lot.  That's why I posted mostly yesterday.  Sorry about the late posts.  It was a busy week.

Jan 18 - I am grateful for a fun night out with Sebastian last night. Had drinks and had a blast.


Jan 20 - I am grateful for time with Sebastian to celebrate his birthday.


Jan 21 - I am grateful for time with a friend.

A lot of Sebastian this week, but it was his birthday and we celebrated.  It was nice to see my friend on Wednesday.  Haven't seen her in a while and it was so great to catch up.

"Keep Moving Forward"

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know! I love this one of him. I find that if I keep talking until I make him laugh and then sneak a picture, I'll actually capture a good one.

      Delete