Thursday, January 1, 2015

Christmas Fun

 My parents visited me for Christmas.  I wasn't able to go home like I usually do, so luckily they were able to make a second trip out here.


We went to Christkindlmarket.  There was a video yule log across the street.


The tree at the market.


I love all the beautiful handmade ornaments.



They had a fake fireplace in the hotel my parents stayed in.  







Along with other holiday decorations.




Christmas Eve was Broccoli and Cheese Casserole.


I was able to uncover baby Jesus on Christmas day.



My pickle ornament!


Stockings are filled! 


Santa came!!



My parents got my boyfriend and I a gift for Christmas.  Not sure what it is yet.



Decorations in the lobby of my apartment building.




My dad with his stocking.


My mom with her stocking.


We spent all day with wrapping paper on the floor.



Another tree in the lobby of the hotel.



We went to Magnolia Bakery.  I loved the window decorations and their tree.







It was a wonderful Christmas with my parents.  I had a wonderful time. 

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

"Keep Moving Forward"

No comments:

Post a Comment