Monday, January 12, 2015

Almond Dream Bites

When I used to consume dairy, I loved eating Dibs ice cream.  It's little ice cream bites covered in chocolate. I came across Almond Dream Bites in Whole Foods.  I had to try them.

OH MY GOODNESS are these delicious!!  I think they're just as good as Dibs or even better.  They don't melt as fast as Dibs so they're not as messy.  I've only seen them with vanilla or chocolate ice cream.  I've never been a fan of vanilla ice cream, so a chocolate option had my name all over it.

It's a great treat when you have a craving for something sweet.  Be careful not to eat them all in one sitting.  That's very easy to do.  But if you only allow yourself a certain number, you can make them last a long time.


These vegan treats are fantastic.  Do you have any favorites?

"Keep Moving Forward"

No comments:

Post a Comment