Sunday, January 11, 2015

Grateful for January 2015

This post is a day late.  I slept majority of yesterday and completely forgot to post what I am grateful for this past week.  Here are my favorites:

Jan 4 - I am grateful for getting a lot of money stuff done today.

(As you know my new year's resolution is to be better with money.  I put the final touches on my money plan and typed it all up.  Now it's time to put it all into action.)

Jan 5 - I am grateful for my date with Sebastian.  Broccoli and cheese casserole, gingerbread with turtle trails ice cream, and Guardians of the Galaxy all makes for a good night.


Groot is my favorite!

Jan 10 - I am grateful for being able to catch up on much needed sleep.


In today's busy world, it's easy to get caught up on a to do list.  I'm guilty of this often.  Sometimes it's important to just let yourself sleep.  Then try to stay on a sleep schedule.  I attempt to get enough sleep so I don't feel like I need coffee in the morning. If I can skip coffee, I will.

What are you grateful for?

"Keep Moving Forward"

2 comments: