Friday, January 16, 2015

Christmas Gift ART FUN

For Christmas this year, I received a lot of art supplies as gifts, both from my parents and from my Aunt Brenda.

I got a lot of canvases, paint, card kits, stamps, and animation books.




I practiced some sketches from my animation book.  What do you think?


I got a gift the other day from my cousin Aerin.  She gave me a mug with the letter K on it and a ballerina ornament as my present from last year.  Isn't she a beautiful ballerina?  I love the tutu!  This year, she painted a unique pattern on letters that represent that person's name.  For instance, her fiance, Freddy, got an "F" that was painted like a storm trooper helmet because he loves those characters from Star Wars.  Mine is beautiful with one of my favorite flowers: cherry blossoms!  What's great about it is that Aerin didn't even know I loved them.  It was a surprise for both of us! 


I love how creative my family is.  We never get bored!


"Keep Moving Forward"

No comments:

Post a Comment