Saturday, June 21, 2014

Spontaneous Lunch

I went out with a friend for lunch.  It was spontaneous and impromptu.  We decided to meet up at Native Foods.  I heard about it from a vegan friend but had never checked it out.  I hate that I never ate here before!  It was delicious!!

 
My friend had the nachos. I didn't try them but they looked so yummy!

 
I had the Scorpion Burger with sweet potato fries.  This was so delicious!  A tempeh burger with tons of veggies!  It also had a chipotle sauce on it that was out of this world!
I had the watermelon fresca.  So refreshing!  My friend had the lavender lemonade.  I tasted it.  It was different but I'm not sure if I'd be able to drink a whole glass.
 
I had so much fun catching up with her and having a spontaneous afternoon.
 
When we were saying goodbye, I saw this over her shoulder...
 
 
It's a giant statue of a head!  I used to work down here a couple weeks ago and it wasn't there.  So this is a new addition to Millennium Park.  It made me laugh.  My friend took this picture.
 
Have you had any spontaneous adventures this week?
 
"Keep Moving Forward"
 

2 comments:

  1. Too that big head! Wonder what will be there when I'm there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might still be there, but we'll see. We should go to Native Foods when you're here! So good!

      Delete