Sunday, June 15, 2014

HAPPY FATHERS DAY

My dad isn't big on holidays like Father's Day and doesn't really believe in celebrating birthdays.  But I like to try to let him know how special he is to me anyway.


I was able to talk to my dad this morning.  I am so grateful for that.  We don't live in the same state.  (My parents still live in Connecticut in the house I grew up in.)  I am so grateful that my father is the man I get to call dad. I don't think he realizes how much I appreciate him. He is always there for me no matter what, showing me support and always seems to be proud of me. I am so grateful to him for being there for me and for being in my life.   I love you dad!  Happy Father's Day!

I hope all fathers out there have a special day and get to spend it with their children.
 
"Keep Moving Forward"

No comments:

Post a Comment