Monday, June 9, 2014

Flowers and Pizza

In March, my ex-boyfriend came back into my life.  We dated for a year and a half before it ended last year.  It's been challenging the last couple months, but well worth it.  I believe in second chances especially when it comes to love.  Never run from love.  Unless it's hurtful to you, embrace it. 




One night we had a date night in.  He brought me beautiful red roses.  And then we made homemade pizza!  He has been very supportive of my vegan diet.  While we were apart I had dated other men who weren't very supportive and that doesn't feel good.  Anyone else find that difficult?  Dealing with people who don't understand?

The pizzas we made are super simple and lots of fun to put together! 

 
We sautéed some mushrooms and onions.


 
These were delicious!  We baked these first before putting on the toppings to make a crisp crust.






 
We put on all the toppings and cheese we wanted and baked them until the vegetables were soft.

 
I added arugula on top of mine.  This was so delicious!  I even made another one the following day.  So yummy!
 
Finding new ways to play with food is so much fun.  Be creative!
 
"Keep Moving Forward"

No comments:

Post a Comment