Monday, June 9, 2014

Side Show

I am beyond excited and proud of my best friend, Jordanna James!  She is playing a character in a broadway show called Side Show.  It's being performed in Washington, D.C.  She is playing a Cossack woman and her friend Josh (who is amazing!) is playing her Cossack husband.  I couldn't resist sharing these photos.  At the bottom I have a link for more information about the show, if you're interested.

 
Jordanna and Josh as the Cossack couple

 
The cast of Side Show in costume

 
The Cossack couple again!
 
 
My best friend continues to inspire me every day to be grateful for what I have and to always reach for my dreams.  She is finally living one of her dreams.  So incredible.
 
What dreams can you make a reality today?
 
"Keep Moving Forward"

No comments:

Post a Comment