Sunday, August 18, 2013

Shout out to my dad

Both my parents have been so great about me switching to a vegan diet.  They both are showing their support.  I'll get emails from both of them with websites for meal plans/recipes or asking about products.  I couldn't thank them enough for being so amazing.  Thank you mom and dad!

My dad emailed me last week asking me about Kind bars.  As I told him, I'm a bit obsessed.  I just can't afford to buy them.  I buy them when I'm in a hurry and want a snack.  I could usually find them in Starbucks or some convenient stores.  They are 100% vegan (except, according to some people, for the ones with honey, which I personally ignore.  I think honey is fine, but I don't eat it enough to really pay much attention anyway.  It's a hot topic in the vegan community.  If I buy honey it's once a year at a farm when I go pumpkin picking.  That's a topic for another time).  Yesterday I came home to a box with two cases of Kind bars from my dad.

My favorite is the Cranberry Almond bar.  I just love the flavor.

 
I have been wanting to try the Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew ones for a while.

 
 
These are the two cases I received.  I've already tried the Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew and it's fantastic!  I recommend both of these or any Kind bar.

Thank you dad for the bars!

"Keep Moving Forward"

1 comment: