Sunday, August 11, 2013

Inspiration

Do you ever have one of those days where all you want to do is sit and do nothing?

Maybe not absolutely nothing.  Maybe watch movies and give yourself a mani/pedi; create art/scrapbook/craft; read a book.

Well I have been having many of those days this week.  I just watch as my to do list gets longer and I'm not doing anything to put a dent in it.  I just sit and watch movies/TV while reading articles online, giving myself a mani/pedi, or looking at pictures.  Most of these days are because I've been so tired.  I haven't been sleeping well.  I'll stay up late from work or from anxiety in starting a new job.  Then I'll try to wake up early in order to get my to do list done. 

Today I am putting a dent in that to do list.  I allowed myself to sleep in, which caused me to sleep for twelve hours!  I still feel tired.  However, I do need to get things accomplished. 

Like most people, sometimes I need something to inspire me to get things done.  I decided that today's inspiration will come from movies.  I organize my movies in categories and then by alphabetical order.  (I know I'm a little obsessive. haha)  I do have an inspiration section that includes all the movies I find inspiring.  Today I turned to my movie series section which includes TV shows and movies that were extended to more than one movie. 

What's my inspiration?

 

 
 
The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings saga.  And being able to watch movies that features Viggo Mortensen is a giant plus!

For some reason I always get a lot done while these movies are in my DVD player.  Maybe because they're so long and that they are filled with adventure (even if it is a lot of walking).  I also don't have to sit and watch them.  There are movies that I cannot watch and do other things...if it's on, I'm watching.  These, on the other hand, allow me to get things accomplished.  I've already put a dent in my to do list.

What gives you inspiration to get things done?

"Keep Moving Forward"

No comments:

Post a Comment