Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Dr. Oz's Weight Loss Tips


I found this on Pinterest and thought it was interesting.  Lately, I haven't been eating a lot of wheat.  I've been sticking with quinoa or beans.  I have been meaning to reduce my intake of sugar, but I was surprised that he says to eliminate all sugar.  I already don't consume dairy.  However, I consume too much coffee.  I've been trying to find ways to lower the amount by taking my vitamin B12, consuming green smoothies, exercising and sleeping enough.  This isn't always easy which is why coffee helps.  But I understand why consuming a lot of coffee isn't good.

I do love the veggie list.  I don't eat a lot of these on a regular basis, but I wouldn't mind starting.  I love vegetables.  What veggies do you love?

"Keep Moving Forward"

No comments:

Post a Comment