Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Chocolate Coconut Pancakes

I need to go grocery shopping and I wanted to make something with what I had in my pantry.  

Chocolate coconut pancakes were the answer!


These were easy to make and just as easy to eat.  So delicious!


1 cup flour
1/4 cup baking cocoa
2 tbsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup non-dairy milk
1/2 cup coconut milk
1/4 cup shredded coconut
2 tbsp applesauce
1 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar

Combine first four ingredients in a large mixing bowl.  In a smaller bowl, combine remainder of ingredients.  Let sit for five minutes.  Combine all ingredients in large bowl.  I made these on a skillet with vegan butter.  After they were done, I sprinkled with coconut and enjoyed.


So delicious!

What do you enjoy to eat for breakfast?

"Keep Moving Forward"

No comments:

Post a Comment