Monday, April 13, 2015

Self Care


I am a strong advocate for self care.  I used to put myself on the back burner.  I would be focused on school, friends, family, relationships...taking care of other things or people first.  What I have learned the hard way (by getting both physically and mentally sick), you need to take care of yourself first.  Once you have met all your needs, it is easier to take care of others.  You feel more open and confident.  As life goes, however, circumstances, situations, environment, relationships and lifestyle change.  So you have to take the time to plan how to take care of yourself.  You constantly change as you grow and get older (same as everything around you).  So you have to take your thoughts and feelings into consideration.  What will make you happy?  What will make you healthy?  What will help you become the best version of you?

"Keep Moving Forward"

No comments:

Post a Comment