Friday, April 17, 2015

Hanging Out on a Friend's Birthday

I went to visit my friend, Heidi.  We hadn't seen each other in a long time and wanted to get together, hang out and possibly do some crafts.  And it happened to be her birthday!  I felt so blessed to share her day.


At the train station, they have this sign.  I always find it funny.


We went to cracker barrel for breakfast.  I love the store section.  I thought these were too cute!


We exchanged Christmas gifts. She got me one of my favorite holiday movies!  I'm so excited!


Heidi's boyfriend surprised her by sending her flowers.  They're so pretty and colorful!  I love it!

We had breakfast, went to Half Priced Books (my favorite store!), and hung out.  I even had Chipotle for the first time for dinner.  It's actually pretty good.  They have great vegan options including marinated tofu.  So delicious!

What have you done for fun this week?

"Keep Moving Forward"

No comments:

Post a Comment