Sunday, April 12, 2015

Gratefulness

This week I am grateful for...

April 5 - I am grateful for a wonderful Easter with Sebastian.  We had a fantastic meal at Chicago Diner and watched Here Comes Peter Cottontail and Harvey (my Easter movies).




April 8 - I am grateful for a fantastic day with my friend Heidi.

April 9 - I am grateful for a clean apartment, errands done, and for a wonderful night with good food, my guy, and Big Bang Theory.

April 10 - I am grateful for Jordanna as a friend.  I'm grateful for my mom always being there for me when I need her most.  I'm grateful that, even though I'm sick and have a long road in curing it, it's not worse and can be fixed.  I'm also grateful for a night out with Sebastian for a belated celebration for our one year anniversary.  I love my family.



What are you grateful for?

"Keep Moving Forward"

No comments:

Post a Comment