Friday, October 25, 2013

Pumpkin Picking

My friend, Heidi, and I went pumpkin picking this past Sunday.  It was so much fun.  They have an animal farm where you can interact with the animals.  They also have a maze, pumpkin patch and sell a small amount of food.  We experienced everything.  We didn't get any food, but we did get apple cider.  Although, mine was thoroughly enjoyed by a bee instead of me.  It was cool to watch the bee drink it!  I wish I was able to take a picture.




My pumpkins





Heidi used to volunteer at the farm.  She's catching up with a friend (the one in the purple hat).


I don't like the chicken coop.  Last time I went in, a chicken chased me.  So I took pictures when Heidi went in.





















We had a lot of fun in the maze.  We took a lot of goofy pictures.  I'll upload some of mine after I get them from Heidi.






 
How are you enjoying your fall?
 
"Keep Moving Forward"

3 comments: