Monday, October 14, 2013

Progress! Size 12!

I have been a size 14 for over a year.  I have a pair of grey dress pants in my closet that are a size 12.  I haven't been able to fit into them for a long time.

Last week, I went to Springfield to take my interpreter's exam (so I can obtain my license).  I didn't want to wear black.  So I chose a burgundy button-up.  I wasn't sure if I'd fit into a size 12, but my pants have been getting looser.  I gave it a shot.  I tried them on.  Guess what?!  They fit!!

I was able to show up to my exam in pants I haven't been able to fit in and my new haircut.  I felt good about how I looked.  It gave me a major confidence boost.  And I felt good about the test.  I wasn't nervous.  I get my results in a month.


 
PROGRESS!!
 
"Keep Moving Forward"

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see myself at Thanksgiving!
      I'm so excited for you and dad to get here!

      Delete