Saturday, May 23, 2015

Gratefulness

This week I am grateful for...

May 19 - I am grateful for a wonderful day at work, for getting a "warm fuzzy" from one of the teachers, and for amazing friends.

May 22 - I am grateful for knowing what I need versus eating my feelings. I came home from work irritated.  I was tempted to go to the store and get junk food. Instead, I played a dance game on my Kinect, ate what I had at home, and did some art while watching a movie. I went to bed happy.

May 23 - I am grateful for going to Zumba today. Yesterday, I agreed to go with a woman I met at my circuit training class. I was tempted not to go because I was tired. But since I agreed, I went anyway. It was such a great workout. Since I went, I made better choices during the day. I went grocery shopping and picked healthier options. Then enjoyed the rest of my day with movies, organizing and relaxing. What a great day.



What are you grateful for?

"Keep Moving Forward"

No comments:

Post a Comment